Monday 2 April 2012

Sadaqa distribution for March 2012...x




Firstly All Praise belongs to Allah (SWT)
Assalaamu alaykum.

As promised from March I will keep you all updated via my blog instead of email so you can visit in your own time and see exactly where your sadaqa is distributed each month fi sabilIllah.

The following are regular sponsorship.

Your donations for march paid for 2 of our 3 Orphan sponsorships.
As you know our third orphan in Morocco is already paid for a year.

We are also sponsoring a child with a serious blood disorder in India Alhamdulillah.

Our two families in Morocco are very grateful for our contribution as they are now able to pay for regular medication/food needed.

Alhamdulillah we were blessed with the opportunity to contribute towards a New Life Project with Ummah Welfare Trust. A dear sister I know approached me to explain that she needed to raise £700.
As you can see it helped to provide a steel shelter, food, clothing, bedding, a Quran and prayer mat, kitchen and wash set and books etc.



We may only be a small group of sisters Masha'Allah but Allah has given us the opportunity to do so much with so little for His sake alone.

I am still in the process of arranging to support a family in Gaza and have received some donations already Alhamdulillah. As soon as I find out more I will post it here Insha'Allah.

By Allah I have said before, I did not start this blog as a means to show off.
It's purely for Allah's sake that I have to inform you each month exactly where your donations are distributed. Your money is an amaana for me and this is the best way that I feel to show you the blessings of what you give.

I ask Allah (SWT) to accept our humble efforts and continue to put His Barakah and Mercy into this project and make it a means for us to meet with Him with a clean heart, and that He be pleased with us and grant us permission to Enter Jannah Firdous. Ameen.

I leave you with Him alone and any good is from Allah (SWT) and any mistakes are from myself....x

Sadaqa should be given solely out of love for God, out of the desire to do good to His creation, as the Quran says about the righteous:"They give food, out of love for Him (Allah), to the poor, the orphan, and the slave, saying: We feed you only for Allah's pleasure - we desire from you neither reward nor thanks." 
(Al-Insaan 76:8-9





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

On behalf of The Association of Muslim Sisters in Morocco

All Praise is for Allah alone Update 05/03/2018 Alhamdulillah so grateful to Allah for allowing us to contribute to this project ...