Wednesday 19 June 2013

Free Revert Ramadhan pack shipped to anywhere in the world


Update 23-06-13




Alhamdulillah these are the packs, nearly ready to be sent fi sabilIllah


Sorry but I don't wish to show the contents until they have been distributed and received Insha'Allah




Alhamdulillah these were the packs. They went to the UK, America and Denmark.










Assalaamu alaykum 

I remember my very first Ramadhan nearly 18 years ago Subhan'Allah and just how lonely it was.
My Husband was away, I had three young children and didn't know at the time that Ramadhan could be either 29 or 30 days as no one told me. On the day I thought it was Eid, I dressed up the children, not really knowing where to go and headed for the bus. We had little money and I remember boarding the bus to be told that I would have to pay for 1 or 2 of the children (I can't remember exactly) 
I didn't have enough so had to get back off the bus, upset and very embarassed.
I took the children home and cried for a while.
Although that was a long time ago I still remember it and even now my children are all grown Masha'Allah I still personally find it a little lonely. Alhamdulillah Allah has blessed me with my Husband and our 5 children but because my Husband had no family here before we used to go for Eid salat and at the end see lots of people going to their in laws or their families, spending the whole day with them and having fun. It has never been a jealous feeling Subhan'Allah just a sad one.
Masha'Allah Tabarak'Allah since embracing Allah has given me the strength to deal with situations to the best of my ability and that has made me a much stronger person in many ways.
Now I feel is the time to help someone else who may be facing such difficulties. I have read many horror stories from Facebook etc about how lonely reverts can find Ramadhan esp Eid and how, unfortunatley some 'Muslims' treat reverts. Being told they are not 'real Muslims' or being shunned for not being the same race as most of the people in the mosque.
Shame on anyone who does treat their brother or sister in such a manner and may they seek forgiveness from Allah and may He grant them forgiveness.
We will be making up a few Revert Ramadhan Packs which will just be a simple pack with some dates, dua book and a few small goodies with a gift to give them a boost and make them feel part of this beautiful deen of Allah.
If you would like to donate a small amount of if you have a small gift that you would like to include in these packs please email myself at mekkaouis@yahoo.com.
We have very limited funds so if you have anything to give could I kindly request that you are happy to pay the postage to send it to me fi sabil Illah.
When the packs are ready I will be more than happy to pay the postage to anywhere in the world, so if you are or you know of any revert anywhere in the world who could benefit froma free pack please email me with the details asap.
We need to start making up the packs asap so please give fi sabilLlah as soon as your able.
If you would like to make a donation please do so via Paypal to mekkaouis@yahoo.com

I will add any pictures as soon as they are ready Insha'Allah

Jazakum'Allahu Khairan

Small but beneficial reminders 






2:185

The month of Ramadhan [is that] in which was revealed the Qur'an, a guidance for the people and clear proofs of guidance and criterion. So whoever sights [the new moon of] the month, let him fast it; and whoever is ill or on a journey - then an equal number of other days. Allah intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship and [wants] for you to complete the period and to glorify Allah for that [to] which He has guided you; and perhaps you will be grateful. 2:185



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

On behalf of The Association of Muslim Sisters in Morocco

All Praise is for Allah alone Update 05/03/2018 Alhamdulillah so grateful to Allah for allowing us to contribute to this project ...